Halo 4 xbox

So i currently have the halo 4 xbox. Almost every time i touch the power button to turn it either off or on, i get shocked (The shock that you sometimes get when touching metal). Well i am getting shocked by the xbox. I do not know if it is just my xbox or if there is just too much static electricity in my room. It is getting annoying. How do i go about stopping this?

 

Discussion Info


Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have a thermometer with a humidity sensor in it? See if the humidity is exceptionally low in your environment (25% or less).

 

If the humidity level is fine consider exchanging it at your retailer for a new one.

Start discharging yourself before you touch your console.

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

Have a thermometer with a humidity sensor in it? See if the humidity is exceptionally low in your environment (25% or less).

 

If the humidity level is fine consider exchanging it at your retailer for a new one.

[/quote]

Would being in winter have anything to do with the humidity being low?