Halo 4 Or Black Ops Two

I know this is probable more of a Call of Duty community but i am wondering what are you're interest's on these two up-coming games will you be getting both ? Halo 4 come's out first and knowing what the future hold's for Black Ops (if the rumours are true) what game will you play more from a competetive side and casual side ? We all know how a Halo/CoD developer can let us down but i want to hear from the community your view's on these two games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both! But if I had to choose one or if I have to buy one first and the other later due to funds then it would be Halo 4. But the Halo series has always been my fan-boy thing over COD.

Its just personal taste really, this isnt a more COD community at all. Theres perhaps more talk of COD on these forums at the moment due to there being COD titles released more recently but thats all.

When Halo reach was being launched, thats all these forums were full of talk about!

Sorry I didn't mean it as in more of a CoD community as in playing the game I was meaning the talk as you said :-) in my eye's I'd have to say both too there all great game's.

I'll end up getting both, but I already have Halo 4 preordered.

I'm not the biggest fan of halo, and I'm not really into the futuristic style of bo2. I actually just went out and got world at war, Im not done with ww2 yet.....

Yeah, i'm buying both.. I've always liked Halo & play it on Legendary + Black Ops 1 was a cool game..

As a huge Halo fan, Halo 4 wins hands down, but I'll probably pick up Black Ops 2 eventually since the majority of my friends play the Call of Duty games.

I'll be picking up both. I spend so much money in November.

Just Halo 4. I quit with the whole CoD thing after MW2. I never really liked any of the Treyarch CoD Games. The Beta alone for WaW was enough for me to say "enough".

Halo 4. MW2 got old after awhile, I did NOT like the first Black Ops, and MW3 was a BORING, REPETITIVE DISAPPOINTMENT!

HALO 4. Why would anyone want a game that reaks so bad as COD:Body Odor 2.