Halo 4 limited edition problem

Hello I own the Halo 4 limited edition and have used up all but one code (the female recruit armor) and for some strange reason and I only just found out I did not get the map pass that is supposed to allow me to get all the downloadable maps when they are released. I do have the venator raptor armor, the recruit prime armor and weapon, the prime tag, the deadeye helmet, and others but for some reason not the map pass. If anybody knows why it would be much appreciated.

Also sorry if my sentences repeat themselves a bit I do have a minor case of autism which is where for some strange reason my brain's neural links were assembled differently.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you sure you used all the codes? The War Game Map Pass should be included with them. You may have already redeemed it and don't realize.

Even if you have, there is currently an issue with service. You can see updates here; support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

FYI That issue I mentioned above will be resolved for everyone within the hour.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have that problem and when I go on spartan ops, (the first mission worked fine.) the 2nd one on 1st season aand every other mission crashes my game to the starting screen.(my xbox is halo reach limited edition) and I got my starter kit with LE and I can't use any of my specializations except for spartan IV though I got Halo 4 limited edition.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay well its fixed first of all and second of all you have to reach a spartan rank of 50 in order to use the specializations.

Sorry this didn't help.