Halo 4 - Fileshare issues still

Hi there,

I see a few other posts with people reporting this issue: I am unable to upload any files to Halo 4 fileshare as every time I try, I'm met with the message- 'The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox LIVE'. I had the same problem with this on Halo: Reach and it was never resolved. I see that people with the same problem appear to be getting help through these forums and I was wondering if that has been working? It seems to have been a while since anyone made a similar post as far as I can see...

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello

too long of a description? other than that no clue, try not using some of the words, they may have one of them locked out, like you cant put a cuss word or whatever in the description either i dont think

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well it only says the name of the creator is an issue, so I'm assuming the problem is the 5th-7th characters of my gamertag if you know what I mean. But obviously in the context of the full tag this is ridiculous...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Deus! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading to the fileshare. I'll check this out and see if we can figure out what is going on. I'll post back when we have more info. Thanks!

Update: I have sent you a PM with more information. Thanks!  

Sorry this didn't help.