HALO 4 DLC Sale Friday 12th April

Fully aware that not many people play HALO 4 but saw this so might as well share it for anyone who may be interested

-

On Friday, April 12, there will be a “Halo 4” DLC sale for anyone who has not yet purchased the “Halo 4” War Games Map Pass or the first two individual Map Packs. A listing of the sale prices is as follows:

“Halo 4” War Games Map Pass: 1600 Microsoft Points (Originally 2000 Microsoft Points)

Crimson Map Pack: 600 Microsoft Points (Originally 800 Microsoft Points)

Majestic Map Pack: 600 Microsoft Points (Originally 800 Microsoft Points)

-

Castle, the final map pack was released today, and will not be included in the sale on Friday and costs 800MSP or free under the War Games Pass

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Forgot Castle was out today. The older maps from the first map pack hardly appear in playlists anymore. Its a shame its not as popular as other Halo's as the online isn't half as bad as people make out.

It should've been 400 off Crimson though.

Hoping they put a playlist for all the DLC maps together, they seem far too focused on using community made maps from Forge to appease the angry mob then remembering the paid content

-

The CSR system also goes live today, ranking similar to HALO3 and has a rank for each game type and playlist but only visible on Waypoint. It will group you with similar ranked CSRs

Great news about the ranking system! Was something that shouldn't have been changed after Halo 3.

Agree about the grouped map pack playlist too. They've all been released in quick succession and I've barely had chance to try most before they've disappeared from selection. Buying the Map Pass hardly seemed worth it when it seems like you only get a small window to try the maps out. granted I don't get a huge amount of time to play due to work.

Hopefully get chance to check the maps and new ranking system tomorrow night

Good, hopefully there will be more people playing H4 after this sale. You can't please everyone, especially the Halo community. They can be a fussy, and a childish bunch!

All I want is a King of the Hill playlist.... On it's own, no crappy Team Regicide mixed in....

I quite like Regicide...but yes, it would be nice if they just had playlists for each game time rather then make it a mixed playlist determined by Vote and map selection

-

Will be trying out the Castle playlist later and seeing how this new CSR system works.....but as you can only see it on Waypoint, kinda makes it a little meh

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Fully aware that not many people play HALO 4

[/quote]

Do you not play yourself anymore?

There are tons of us.

Great info though.

Thanks.

Az

Poor sales i guess.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Fully aware that not many people play HALO 4

[/quote]

Do you not play yourself anymore?

There are tons of us.

Great info though.

Thanks.

Az

[/quote]

I dabble more now if honest, will fire it up sometimes for Spartan Ops with friends, and will chill out on an weekend and dive into a playlist or two for a while, but the playlist updates focusing on Forge Community maps over paid content is annoying to me. Will try out Castle later and the new CSR rankings, been SR130 since just after Xmas so only really play for fun now

Got to play the Castle maps today. Not bad, enjoy Outcast, not massively impressed with Perdition or Daybreak to be honest. But some frenetic action non the less.

Had some serious lag though and a couple of games never fully loaded for some reason.

Couldn't be bothered to wait for the Waypoint update to see what they've done with CSR. The last five times I've used it its needed an update.