HALO 4 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CANT BEEEEEEEEEEEEELEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

IT LOOKS LOVELY ALTHO IT WAS JUST A WEE TEASER TRAILER

WHAT DID USE THINK?

SOURCE WAS AT E3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Disappointing. Halo bloody Halo.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Its a CGI trailer and its another halo trilogy. Snooze

I have mixed feelings about Halo 4, as it's becoming an annual release now.

2009: Halo: ODST
2010: Halo: Reach
2011: Halo: CE HD Remake
2012: Halo: 4

I guess they'll keep making them until people stop buying them.

Ha, CoD has been releasing annually way longer then Halo but no one complains about that. :|

Can't say I'm excited or surprised by this, if Bungie still owned Halo they would of never let this happen, Halo should of died with Bungie.

But a Halo: CE remake, really? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. CE is a gaming relic, no doubt they'll somehow ruin it and it's memory.

zzzz Halo or gaylo is crap anyway.

I love how they say Halo 3 is the last game yet bring out more .

Really looking forward to it to be honest. That little teaser trailer got the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

I thought they were all done with Halo now.......apparantely not =/

[quote user="I NarroW FacE I"]

Can't say I'm excited or surprised by this, if Bungie still owned Halo they would of never let this happen, Halo should of died with Bungie.

But a Halo: CE remake, really? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. CE is a gaming relic, no doubt they'll somehow ruin it and it's memory.

[/quote]

Most classics are now getting HD remakes, it is a way to make money and get people playing the once loved game. I.E. Total Wipeout (PS3). It is unlikely they will ruin the memory, as they will be distinctive, despite the story being the same they have updated it for a modern audience with xbl MP and Co-op. Should be good.

We all knew it would happen, Bungie handed the rights to Halo over to 313 or whatever they are called, however as we also know the story did not have a definitive end and the series can easily be revived, as it has.

I think it looks great, even if it is only a teaser. I'm not a Halo fan either, i just think the story is great and they should have done 4 and skipped ODST and Reach because i hate prequels and cut off stories. Hopefully 4 steps up.