Halo 3 Problem

Hey guys, Let me start with this story. I bought Halo 3 other day from CEX for a bargain. I had 200 Microsoft points left over. When I first bought Halo 3, I was only able to play Team Slayer, Rumble pit, Lone Wolves, Social Slayer and Multi Team. I couldn't play the other game modes because I didnt have the DLCs. I downloaded the Cold Storage Map, Heroic Map Pack and Legendary Pack. I didnt have enough points for Mythic ones. Now if I go to play other game modes, it says All DLC Required. Will I need to buy Mythic Map packs to play the new maps? How can I play the new maps? If I go to play team slayer, social slayer, rumble pit or whatever I can play atm, the new maps never come up in the rotation. I get to play the old maps. I can play the maps on custom games, I want to play the maps on ranked/social games.

Thanks,

OT: I live near Tottenham, I was out near the riot.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should have bought ODST if you just want to play multiplayer.

I know but I wanted to play campaign. How do I play the legendary, heroic maps? This is really hurting me, lol.

you need to buy  the mythic maps,

Do I really have to buy Mythic Maps?

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Do I really have to buy Mythic Maps?

[/quote]

Yes you do, unless you want to play them in Custom Games.

WOW, So Now. Bungie forces you to buy map packs to play other game modes and other map pack maps. Oh Boy Bungie! This is nonsense, why will I have to buy other map packs in order to play the current ones? BS, I Say.

oh dear

Fair enough if you bought Halo 3 for the campaign.

But if you wanted to play online, you could have bought Halo 3: ODST, which has a new campaign and ALL of the maps from Halo 3. It is only around £5 now.

I should of. How much are the mythic maps?

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

I should of. How much are the mythic maps?

[/quote]

They were on sale last week for 400 MS points each. They are now back up to 800 MS points each.