Halo 3 ODST. Do you want a sequel?

I found this game to brilliant and is one of my favourite Halo games! The game is great! The characters are great and so is the soundtrack! I do know this game split fans down the middle and a lot loved it and some didn't! I personally want a sequel for this but what dp you guys think? What would it be about? It deserves a sequel. After 343 make Halo 4 which is hopefully a great game I want them to make ODST 2!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is room for more non Spartan based stories in the HALO universe, but cant see anything but HALO 4 and 5 being on the cards for now, but i would happily get another ODST themed game

Being a marine would also be fun and possibly even being a marine based during the stories of Halo 1 to 3.

The ODST had their own stories in the Covenant War, they were the number 1 military unit till the SPARTAN programme took precedent in the news...definitely plenty of room to develop more games with them as the lead characters

I thought ODST blew Reach out of the water, as you say good characters that felt involving, very atmospheric and a superb soundtrack.  Would give another a go if it came out.

ODST was awesome, I'd love another.

Forget that.  I want a game where you play as the "good" Elites.

I can image an achievement where you have to do the entire game using only an energy sword.  That would be fun.

If I remember right, I found this game very slow to get going but towards the end I did enjoy it. I think that was due to playing with mates though. Unsure if I'd want a second one to come out with.Especially with another Halo due out in the near future. Theres always that risk that tthe sequel could destroy what the original stood for. Thats something that appears to be happening with some sequels getting released nowadays. However I wouldn't dismiss the idea completely. Would like to see them fight a complete new enemy-a renegade marine force with similar technology. And the chance to get involved in a huge ground battles with the vehicles etc-Just an idea.

They could do like an RTS thing using Warthogs and Banshees and..........oh wait a minute...........

To be fair to HALO Wars, although it was a very basic RTS...and limited, it had amazing CGI cutscenes and a really good story based in the HALO universe but wasnt about the usual suspects of main characters....also, I wouldnt mind a game based on the Elites set after the Events of Halo 3

The problem with playing as the 'good' Elites in Halo 2 was not knowing who was who and what the hell to shoot at.