Halo 3 6 year anniversary.

Wow I can not believe that Halo 3 will be turning 6 years old on September 25, which is only 20 days away, also Halo 3 ODST came out in September as well. Halo 3 ODST was released on September 22, 2009 it will be four years old. Also I can not believe that it has been that long for those two games. Also Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 4 came out in November which is only 2 months away. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Birthday cake for everyone!

Halo 3 free for everyone in October.

Halo 3 was the first Halo game I actually played through.  (I had dabbled with Halo: CE at a friends house, but wasn't really interested at the time)   A lot of fun times spent with H3, and it brought attention to my FPS noobishness online.

Eggnogga is only one with no cool icon on it gamer tag.  if he or she did. It would be the cool kids club. OT: I can not believed it have been that menny years. I remember I pick up my $150 edition of  HALO 3. And I was so happy of getting it. I am disable. And I went a head doctor. And my mom took me to the gamestop I reserved it at. And I play the hack out of it.  I miss my mother. She died from cancer on May 4,2010. She was a nice women you ever meet. And she gave out birthday and holiday cards to people on her address book. And she a girl scoots leader and the cookie covert of my town. And she was loved by the girls of the girl scoots.  End of this episode of memory lane.