Had shift 2 for 10 Minutes.

Iv just played 10 minutes of it and already think its crap. I have never seen a car in real life turns a corner sideways and carry on going straight. It says on the back of the case the most real racing games yet. Lol yeah right.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So many things wrong with this point...

1. 10 Minutes is not long enough to form a decent opinion on something.

2. You've never seen drifting then.

3. Do you really think games = real life?

Get Dirt 3, cant go wrong with that

its pure fun where races take place in sensational locations

i didnt like the first so never got the second, i hated forza as well, my type of racer is need for speed most wanted/carbon/ underground 1 + 2/hot pursuit and burnout paradise/revenge

I wasn't too fussed about the original Shift but I do enjoy arcade racing games as well as simulations. Forza 3 feels a bit too sterile at times because the AI never really change from their designated racing lines and you can eventually predict part of the results. P. Muller, R. Sasaki, or M. Rossi will always come in podium finishes unless you intervene and take them out during their corresponding races. M. Weber will drive off the track, and so on and so forth. I prefer my racing games to feel a little more intense than just sitting and dwelling on things. Going on instinct about who is the bigger threat and such makes for a more interesting experience, but Forza 3 is definitely not a bad game by any means.

I'm enjoying Project Gotham Racing 4 again though. It's a very entertaining arcade racer and has some of the best handling physics in the genre. It's just a shame Bizarre Creations won't be getting to make a PGR5. :(

I was going to get sky cos i thought bt was useless then i heard. Thier internet aint as fast as BT and thier still only on G/B wifi wheres bt is N+ and thier the only 2 i can go with in my area so think ill stick to bt lol.

Yeah theyre not the best but does the job

And cheaper too ; )

[quote user="x L i a m 8 9 x"]

Shift 2 is total crap i had it half an hour and traded it straight back in

Doesnt feel like a racing game

[/quote] I always new sky was a useless company lol.

Shift 2 is total crap i had it half an hour and traded it straight back in

Doesnt feel like a racing game

Shift is an arcade sim, not forza

[quote user="Boas BS5"]

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

If you want a realistic driving experience...get in your car.

[/quote]

Thats your answer to everything. Dont play fifa go outside and kick a ball, dont play racers go outside and drive a car etc.

[/quote]

The Fifa comment was to a man complaining about the online age restriction EA has over its products, and he should be taken his 9 year old boy out to play football instead.

Forza bored me, only racing game I have enjoyed in recent years has been Blur, it just captured the magic and addictivness of Mario kart with the banter and online fun of LIVE