Had it with my avatar

The first time I saw avatars on the Wii, I thought they were utter rubbish. Then Microsoft trashed their interface with them. I've put up with them for years and now I've just had it with them. To top it all, I am 41 years old and my avatar hangs about with a f......... teddy bear !!!!!!!!! Microsoft, if you ever want me to buy one of your Xbox's again I suggest you either drop avatars completely or at least let us switch the abominations off !!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The teddy bear is the offline/sleeping prop. If you would like MS to change it or make it selectable, leave feedback in the Feedback Forums.

You've had it? Wait until your avatar changes clothes to make himself look like king Henry VIII then let me know how you feel

[quote user="Jazwax"]I am 41 years old and my avatar...[/quote]I seriously doubt this. I am 41 and understand it's simply an Avatar. Sorry but lol at the 41 year old who gets upset over a Character...

Also a teddy bear? Whoop dee doo!

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[/quote]RAGE on the teddy bear!!

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[/quote]RAGE on the teddy bear!!

[/quote]

I love my teddy bear =(... (Well a Dragon with leopard color) Won it in America years ago on holiday lol. Honestly nothing bad about it and I'm 23 >.> 

The only teddy bear I hate is the one that comes from the Mystery Box in Black Ops' zombies.

Looks funny when I see the sheeps on sleeping avatars. Never seen a bear though guess I don't pay attention.

You don't have to create an Avatar when you make an account, simply dashboard when the avatar creation screen appears. Of course you'll be prompted to do that every time you sign in but if you genuinely hate Avatars then it is a small price to pay.

[quote user="BiOHAZARD 901"]

Looks funny when I see the sheeps on sleeping avatars.

[/quote]I do like this when I watch them for a few.