hacking

Hi could you help my son's GTA 5 has been hacked and he has been given loads of gta dollars and his level has been put really high. He just want it reset back to where it was he thinks around 143. Was told to post on hear following a Microsoft live help chat. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Fariko.  I am a big GTA V player myself as well, but there is no way for him to reset his level or money.  As long as he did not do the hacking himself, then there will not be any repercussions.  Let your son know NOT to share the money with anyone because the moment he does that, it will ban him.  Rockstar already knows about the issue and is currently working to resolve all the people that have hacked the system.  They sent out a response to the whole issue the other day which can be seen here: http://i.imgur.com/wgQiWru.png

As I stated before, just don't share the money and he will be perfectly fine.  Rockstar will be resetting the large sums of money that people received and will probably redo the levels that people have gained from the hackers. His account will be perfectly fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you, I have passed on that information to my son, looks like it has happened to a lot of people and they are working at resolving, thanks for the link.

Sorry this didn't help.

Correct.  This has happened to a lot of people, including myself.  They will have it all fixed soon enough, but they have yet to state what date they will be fixing everything.

Sorry this didn't help.