hacking

A person i played with sent me a message telling me he was gonna hack my account. I would like to take action before he actually does it. How do I contact xbox live about this issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Don't worry, people on Xbox Live say this all the time. I can almost guarantee you, the player will not hack your account if he informed you he was going to.

As with any issue like this, Just file a complaint on him and block communications with his account, or any friends accounts that try to talk to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Whenever you receive a threatening message of any kind please follow the directions listed on this site here. You will need to file a complaint first against the user so the XBOX Live Enforcement Team can get the report and take action against the person.

You will need to file this complaint under the main category "Text and Voice Communications" > Select either "Text Message" or "Voice Message" for whatever this person has sent you, either a text or a voice message. After you've filed the complaint, please be sure to go to the message and press "Block Communciations". After you've done this, this specific person will not be able to send you any further messages.

Please Note: If you send this person a message at all or a reply this will undo the block, so please once you've blocked them do not send any messages to them. The XBOX Live Enforcement team will take care of the rest once your report has been received. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.