Hacking

Who is responsible if I get hacked - EA Sports say it is not them.  My son lost 7200 coins and a very good FUT and they don't want to know about it.  It just really makes me mad that this kind of company can get away so easily with their responsibilities. 

Kind regard

goldie064

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If it's a game specific issue, then it would be up up to the developers although several of them don't seem to want to help. MS can only ban users in those situations.

If it's an Xbox account issue, then it would be Microsoft's responsibility.

It's also the responsibility of the user to not give away any account information and to also recognize that if they're in a game that seems wrong, then they need to leave the game immediately by going back to the dashboard.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know, been in touch with EA but they did not want to know it.  It was just a case of plain old fashioned hacking I'm afraid, so I have gone in and changed everything in the hope it helps but if they are determined to get in they will.  Just a shame cause one day he had money and a brilliant team, the next NOTHING.  Anyway, thanks for your comments I will be sure to pass them on to my son.    goldie064

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.