Hacking

[Mod Edit]  has been joining my battlefield 3 server causing problem, hack our connection to xbox live. he have been sending me threaten message, and i have the evidence. Plz every one avoid this player, or report him plz, to keep our community clean and nice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We can't report him, we haven't played against him so we can't bring up his profile on our Xbox. You report him, that should be enough. Also, naming and shaming is not allowed on these forums.

Are you experiencing frequent disconnects from xbox live ?

[quote user="bloodkilla73"]

ITz TURTLE TimE has been joining my battlefield 3 server causing problem, hack our connection to xbox live. he have been sending me threaten message, and i have the evidence. Plz every one avoid this player, or report him plz, to keep our community clean and nice.

[/quote]Hey there bloodkilla!  Apologies, but the Xbox Forums is not the place to report players violating the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct or Terms of Use.  Instead, please file a complaint using your console tools.  Feel free to check out the how to handle harassment thread for more info. Please see the Xbox Forums Guidelines . :)