Hacking Games

This has to stop. Microsoft needs to ban the hackers. I am sick of people hacking to make their lame @@@ look good on a video game. Im starting to belive microsoft condones this type of stuff. I ran into [Removed by Moderator]and said he will be hacking bo2 when it comes out the 1st day and that its already hacks out for it. Now you can remove the gamer card all you want to but I WILL REPOST THE Gamercard. I will do this til I get banned cause I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. Not only am i sick of this *** and then the losers that cheat tell my I suck cause I cant kill anyone. How am I suppose to kill someone who mods their health or you cant kill them when you clearly had the advantage. The way I see it is that we use microsoft to play these games thru the game company so if microsoft allows them to pass thru their network or allow their system to be hacked needs to have something done.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol because someone says they "hack", it must be true? Let's try, I have hacks for Halo 4. Would that be true? Does it work that way?

yes and no. It depends on several things. Since I dont play halo online due to all the cheating I couldnt tell you but I can say this that in my 8-10 years being on live it has gotten worst even if no1 acknowledges it.

[quote user="Floorboss"]

yes and no. It depends on several things. Since I dont play halo online due to all the cheating I couldnt tell you but I can say this that in my 8-10 years being on live it has gotten worst even if no1 acknowledges it.

[/quote]

Hang on.  Let's back this truck up for a second.  How do you know there are cheater and hackers if you never play the game?  Any opinion you make on a game you admit to not playing is nothing more than heresay.

Its not hearsay when you watch your bother owned by cheaters on it. Sad thing is hes better than me and has better internet than me. Thats why he cancelled his internet and xbox live gold membership cause he got sick and tired of the cheaters. Why pay for something when you can play the game off line.

Lots of people said the same thing about MW3. "Yeah man! I'm going to have Aim Bot, 10th and be hosting challenge lobbies!" I haven't seen one on MW3 yet. I also bought the game a day after it came out.

mw3 was hacked far faster than black ops but it was hacked and I got the game midnight. Just to give you a hacking example os sparty hacked big time on Black ops went 50+ somthing and 3 deaths on demolition and the thing was how can you have the chopter gunner and kill people yet stab me while flying it then call in another one after that went away. no care package was dropped. I watched the replay and not only that but he was doing 360 and getting head shots.

People that got the little symbol under their name try to convince people that no cheating occurs and thats either you suck or its your internet and people dont hack.

There was a post here, now removed by some guy big noting his hacking acheivements and saying how easy it was. Don't think it was here long enough to make much of an impact, but it did show an unwanted XBL sub-culture that makes you feel useless as a legit player. OP, i'm sick of it as well, it makes the cheivos kind of pointless. I guess how I look at it is that I enjoy playing the games, am generally happy with XBL. So I don't know what the answer is but sometimes I feel MS doesn't do enough.

[quote user="Floorboss"]

People that got the little symbol under their name try to convince people that no cheating occurs and thats either you suck or its your internet and people dont hack.

[/quote]And Raging children on the Internet should just get better? Funny but where are all these "hackers" when I play, oh yeah right, it must be because I suck...

OP get better.

Dont get me wrong I love live and playing games over the net and dieing alot  for fun BUT when I die cause ppl cheat it should not count. If microsoft did away with the stat base of the game or the game company that would fix it. I also belive doing these prizes like bo2 and mw3 will cause more cheaters to come out. I have gotten better since I got me a better headset but shooting someone at point blank range while they climb over the wall but yet can hip fire while doing so is bs and is cheating in my book.