Hacking and Banning

I Know my Name is not nice but u will understand why im mad. i have been banned for over 3 to 4 months. im feed up by hackers. i was hacked on 6/17/11. its been awhile since i played on highqualityham. my live has ran out and i have called plenty of times. i was hacked by joining a game. one game gets me hacked. i recovered my account and it was fine till i saw this banned for 12/31/9999. that seems like awhile. email me xbox if i have a chance of ever getting my account back. by the way. im really mad now because MW3 is out and i have every call of duty game to the highest level possible. whats the point in playing xbox now? i dont know

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you will have to post in the suspension thread nobody here will be able to help you sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dave is right. You need to post this is the My LIVE account was suspended section of the forum and someone from the XPET TEAM will answer it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Perhaps you should stop cheating...that would help keep you from getting banned from XBL too. Just saying. Anyway the two posters above me are correct.

Sorry this didn't help.