Hacking a profile.

So me and my friend we in a party and playing halo reach together and my [Mod Removed] and ask."Hey, do you guys think i should hack my rank up higher?" and we both said no.so i defriended him 4 being a noob and for atempt hacking his rank/profile.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Chronicguy25,

Please make sure NOT to share any personal information (in this case a gamertag) around the forums.

That being said, if you come across a hacker or such please report the person and block him/her. The XBL Enforcement Team will take further action when needed.

I think the word "hacking" might be one of the most misused words on the Internet.

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

I think the word "hacking" might be one of the most misused words on the Internet.

[/quote]

Without a doubt. It's more insulting than anything. Guessing passwords, secret questions etc certainly isn't hacking. 

If a gamer on Xbox Live is violating the Xbox Live Code of Conduct be sure to file a complaint. In your case I would file a complaint against the gamer for cheating. After the complaint has been submitted the profile will be checked out in 1 or 2 days.

hello ... my account was stolen ... is there any way to recover the xbox360?

Any contact we can call?

I need help ... please

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

It is next to impossible to have your account stolen without giving out personal details.

ok