Hacker!

she is asking for my email and password,witch in the code of conduct  get u banned from Xbox live.and she saying that she going ip flood and banned anyone who dares kill her. she got 4 hackers. and she says she got a friend that works for xbox who will banned me if i leave her clan. cant you lose ur job for that. please help(:

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD!  Regardless of what that person is saying never ever give up that kind of information.  I recomend reporting her (from her gamer card) then leaving her clan immediately.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Almost forgot, don't forget to write down her name exactly and save it that way if anything does happen to your account you have it on hand

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Troubled!  I am seeing you are having an issue with someone online.   I must inform you though Troubled, that you are not allowed to "Name and Shame" a person in here by calling out their gamertag no matter what they are doing or have done.  A moderator will be along shortly to remove that gamertag from the title.

Miz is correct when he says that you should never give out your gamertag information (email and password). Also, I would suggest filing a complaint against that gamertag and blocking communications with that person.

This is how you can file a complaint (On Your XBOX 360):

1) Go the person's profile

2) Scroll down to File Complaint

3) Select the issue that best fits the problem occurring.

To Block Communications:

1) Go to a recent message from the gamertag in question

2) Click on it and scroll down to Block Communications

That is how you do that, but be informed that once you send that person a message or invite, the block will be removed and that person will be allowed to contact you once again.

Sorry this didn't help.