HACKER

[ Mod Removed ]is a hacker and he said he would hack my account for no reason and he said he had software

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'd also like to add, I recommend you check out the Live Security page, if you want to make sure your account is secure and safe from unauthorized access. www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You aren't the only one. [Mod Removed] is a little hacker to. Got on this morning and he changed everything and deleted all friends and befriended himself. Please report!!! He is a real hacker!! I never gave him my ID or password!! Microsoft needs to step up and deal with these hackers and modders.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="PhillyPhreak"]

iPro x Echo is a hacker and he said he would hack my account for no reason and he said he had software

[/quote]Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums. What you can do is file a complaint against said person, and block communications from them. Chances are, that person is full of it and is just trying to scare you. As long as you don't give away your Windows Live ID and password, your account will be secure.

Sorry this didn't help.