Hacker had hacked my xbox

On May 31st my account was hacked, i dont know what time it was when it had happened. The time I got on was near 11:00pm. When i had recovered my account, my avatars skin colour was pure red, which I could not switch back to the orignal colours givin, its also would not let me change any of my other colours like hair, eye brows,or  face colours. In my bio,location,motto,and name it just said I GOT HACKED. I had also heard that if you dont have the orignal colours givin for the skin or hair you can get banned. Is there anybody that can help me with this problem without getting me banned from xbox live.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think your butt is already flapping in the wind, to be honest. If you or anyone has used outside software then i think Xbox's security system would've picked up that an avatar in unallowed colours has been saved on their servers.

I'm NOT a member of XBLPET but in these casese i've noticed that they tend to recommend opening a ticket regarding unauthoried access to your xbox account. Ask one of them how to do it and it might show that you are very willing to remedy the situation that has arisen.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go into the Avatar editor an create a new Avatar.  And in future, don't give your email and password out to others.

Sorry this didn't help.

You CAN NOT be hacked on Xbox Live!!  As Zen has said, be more carefull with security, don't give your Live ID to anyone.

Sorry this didn't help.

I did not give out any email account info on xbox live. Some guy said he was going to hack everyones xbox live accounts in the game lobby i was in. I just ignored it because i didnt think he would do this to my account. AND this is to Zen like calm. i did try to do that but it would not let me chose the orginal colours givin to you from the start, even when i try to choose new avatar.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="xFaIIeN GoDx"]

Some guy said he was going to hack everyones xbox live accounts in the game lobby i was in. I just ignored it because i didnt think he would do this to my account.

[/quote]

Regardless, it's not possible for a person to hack people's accounts that are in the lobby no matter how clever they are (or think they are).  It's not possible, clearly you aren't giving us all the information.

You CAN be Phished and socialy engineered, you can stupidly give someone your account in return for some kind of promised game boost, but you CAN NOT be hacked.  

Sorry this didn't help.

If your account was compromised, you need to call phone support to recover it and fix any harm that was caused. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.