hacked

I have recieved numerous emails from xbox live statging that i purchased points. I have no points on the xbox. hatlesscoronet isnt even my tag id? I have games listed in my profile that i do not own, the odd thing is, is that i only use the xbox for streaming movies and i do not play games on it nor would anyone ever have my account info. Who do i report this to?

Please contact me at [mod removed] because this id could just disapear.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey Hatless, if you believe your account was phished you will need to call phone support right away so they can help you! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

someone hacked my account and bought microsoft points. i'm trying to call support but no one is available right now. i'm furious!

Sorry this didn't help.

This happened to me yesterday. Someone bought £100 worth of points and they spent them on FIFA 12 Ultimate Team packs. I called Xbox Support last night and after 30 minutes of being on hold they suspended my account for up to 25 days while under investigation. I managed to recover my gamertag so I just need to wait until Xbox enable my account and give my money back.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just need patience. My account got hacked on the 14th and they bought 10,000 ms points. Glad its not just me though. Just phone customer support to restrict your account as soon as you notice. They will also start an investigation and are usually pretty decent at refunding things (though it can take up to a month)  And as an extra backup change your live account details when you can.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please contact phone support and start an Unauthorized Access investigation. Do not stop calling until you get this started. Support Numbers: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.