Hacked!!!

Well i got hacked by a guy, i have the email he used to do it but im trying to decide if i should call xbox support because i think they wont refund my MS points

this morning i changed my password, took his email off of my account put a password on my account so that no one can get on xbox without my accounts password.

What should i do?

and i dont own BF3 and this person played it on my account

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you were legit hacked they will refund you your MS points.  You should call xbox support right away.  1-800-4MY-XBOX in north america.  You should also change all passwords to other accounts online be it facebook or banking if your password is simalar.  Also make sure he didn't change your secret question to something else to recover your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well my friend got hacked by someone and he didnt get the points back from MS when he called support

Sorry this didn't help.

Then he needs to get in touch with support again.   I had my account compromised and had all of my points back plus live time for my inconvienece.

Sorry this didn't help.

how long was your account locked for?

P.s the guy that hacked me was also responsible for another hacking on a swedish guy on another forum

Sorry this didn't help.

The enforcment team will deal with the persons xbox.  They can see which console your profile goes to.  The time varys now it could be locked for up to 16 days but that rarely happens anymore from what I see.  So just expect a couple of days hopefully.  They will give you one free month of live to make a temp. account while they do their investigation so you can still play online just not with your profile.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I would recommend reviewing over the Account Security section to better safeguard your account from future attacks. www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security also as stated be sure that you contact Xbox Support to have an Unauthorized Access Investigation opened on your gamertag support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

Every case is different depending on your individual circumstances. If your account has been compromised and the points were used, the investigations team will be able to determine the source of the points usage and all unauthorized activity. Your account will be down for about three days as of right now most likely as a heads up. Just depends on the circumstances of the case. Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.