Hacked

Hi,  a week or two ago i think my account got hacked by [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS].  He was in my party a started cussing and offending me so i kicked him.  He then sent me a message that said "your going to get hacked kid".  Ever since then i have not been able to get on live, and more recently been able to connect with just my offline profile. He blocked my I need help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Contact microsoft immediately. They can only help you. If he hasn't changed your windows live id, try requesting a new password, go on xbox and change it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's not possible for that person to block you from accessing your offline profile... It's offline for a reason. If this is the gamertag your having the issue with, you can clearly login to XBOX.com with it so I don't see the issue that your having with being able to login to XBOX Live with it. If your having issues connecting to XBOX Live follow the steps located here. We would need all the fields in bold at the bottom answered.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Jarod, hacking an xbox account is not possible.

It is possible however to find a way into the account if the security question isn't as secure as it should be.

For example, most people have their security question set to

"favorite food"  

Anyways try resetting your password at windowslivehelp.com/passwordreset.aspx

if you are unable to recover the account, then contact xbox support immediately.  1-800-469-9269

If you are able to recover the account, however you have unauthorized purchases?  Contact Xbox support immediately.

If you are able to recover the account, and you still have all your microsoft points and your credit card wasn't used to purchase anything else on the account, then just change the password and security information on Accounts.live.com

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, in addition to what have already been said, take a look at this page www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security for some information about securing your account, account theft and what to do when an account has been compromised.

Hope things get sorted and keep us posted about the status of your account issues or if you have anymore questions etc.

Sorry this didn't help.