Hacked

This takes place a week ago, I was on my account, UC Apache. I was playing Call of Duty with my friends, and I suddenly got signed out with the message saying that the profile was signed in by another player. I got on my backup account, and I invited my original profile to the party, and he joined. I got a message from my original profile saying, "It's K l T T N, *friend's name* hacker, so, I got back on my account, and my whole friends list was deleted. I got so mad. My account that I had since August 2010, was hacked, so much work, for nothing. And there is a conflict between me and the hacker, I was playing Call of Duty once, and I ran into a person with that name in the message. He started trash talking and claimed he would put me on YouTube. If you didn't know, I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at age 2. I told him I was diagnosed with that condition, and he ultimately crossed the line, he sent me a message saying that I should ****, and I should die the worst way possible, I was invited to a party, and he got his friends and basically cyberbullied me. My friend also got a message from him saying that he would be coming for me. Not only he did all of this, but he threatened a federal offense towards me, he was going to get my IP address and go on an IP stresser website and flood my router and kick me offline. I want this person taken care of, he has hacked my account, and done many things to me.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Sorry you went through this.  Here are the steps you need to take.

1.  If you've lost access to your gamertag then contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket.  They will look into it.   If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

Also be sure to change the email/password associated with the gamertag and make sure to never give them to anyone.

2.  If someone is threatening physical violence against you then you need to immediately contact your local authorities and report the person.  Make sure you get copies of the messages you were sent as they usually only last 30 days on your message board.

3.  If someone knocks your internet offline with a DDoS (Direct Denial of Service) attack then contact your internet service provider and let them know.  They should issue you a new IP address and investigate the claim.  DDoS attacks are illegal and could result in jail time for those who are doing it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Aw! That sucks that your account got hacked. Here are some things you should do for your account.

- Contact Microsoft Support and let them know that you got hacked. They should help you with that issue.

- Change your password and email.

- Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and let them know that you got hit offline and ask for a IP change. Only do this, if you have a static IP. If you don't, just unplug your router for a day and it should change.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.