Hacked Xbox LIVE account, Started Fraud Investigation, Microsoft Denies Fraud

Like Many others recently, I was hacked for 6000 microsoft points. After calling support, I was assured that the fraud investigation would turn out in my favor and I would be reimbursed my $81.

After several weeks, I got my results....

Microsoft denies any fraud and claims the purchase was made from my Xbox (which I hadn't used in months, and had been off the entire time)

I've called support again, and I am attempting to get the investigation restarted. There was an email address which had snuck its way into my Windows LIVE account ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ) and my password had been changed, I asked to have this email address removed from my account and investigated. Neither of these appears to have occurred, the email address was still linked to my account at the close of the investigation.

Microsoft, if it's happening to everybody, don't pull a Toyota and deny the problem up and down. Fix the issue. I've been a loyal Microsoft customer my entire life. You've always been so great at customer service when I need it, even when I got into game developing, GFWL & XBLA TCRs may be an annoyance at times, but I've always appreciated you. Please don't give me a reason to stop loving you....

Please Microsoft, hear our cries as consumers, give us back the money stolen from us, and pursue the problems.

Don't give me a reason to stop buying Microsoft products. Please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry, I thought this was in reply to a thread on fraudulent charges of which several other people are suffering the same issue. Didn't realize it would be posted to this board.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please close this thread, Since I posted this I was emailed a response and told I will be receiving a refund.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.