hacked up side the head

I did something very stupid and believed a message I received from a friend on my actual account about access to the gears of war 3 beta. The site looked like the normal xbox live login so I followed it and it dumped me at the actual xbox homepage...you see where this is going? Turns out my friend was hack and now I am too.

The guy just spammed the people on my friends list with the same message I got for a while and stopped. Whats weird is, i can't find my actual windows live ID (not this one) anymore and the one on my real xbox account "Uber Ninja Man" has been changed to [INFO REMOVED]

My windows live ID is gone (not just from my xbox account) and he has control of the account, what should I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Call support right now and get an unauthorised access investigation opened. If you've got credit cards on that account call your credit card company and let them know what happened so they can watch for any attempted charges. Change your password on your WLID too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

that's the thing, I cant change my WLID password because my WLID for that account doesn't exists

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are having issues with your account security, you should call phone support ASAP. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.