Hacked (Questions)

My account was hacked yesterday and I already called support (this morning).  The guy said it would take 21-25 days to investigate.  I've been browsing the forums and people said their anywhere from 44 days to 3 months into the waiting period.  Is there any way just to get my achievements and live subscription switched to the new temporary account I made, so I could just call it my permanent?  Battlefield 3 and Skyrim come out soon and I prefer to play them on a permanent account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There is no way to transfer your info from one account to another. The only thing you can do at this point is wait for the investigation to be completed and they will email you with instructions how to recover your account and also refund any charges that were made while the account was gone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

just sit and wait like the rest of us   I know it stinks but thats all we can do

Sorry this didn't help.

im sorry but you cannot do this but most xboxs have 3 three mounth accounts you can make so why not do this if you have them left but if not all you can do is wait my firend

Sorry this didn't help.