Hacked Investigation going on 2 months now, no word back!

I've posted this several times in the banned boards with no responce.

Sep 2 I was hacked via I assume was MSN Messenger Group, This Gamer tag was charged $100ish worth of points and the person then spent those points on two PC games.(I do not play PC games, infact I didn't even know xbox had a PC section in their marketplace) I was on MSN Messenger at the time and saw the notification of the points being bought. I imidiantly change my password and called xbox, the nice lady I talked to took my information and she said the investigation should take anywhere from 7 to 30 days. I agreed with her and said it was ok, it's been nearly 2 months since that call and I have heard nothing back. About two or three weeks ago I got a call around 9:30PM stating that I didn't have an alternate email listed, I gave them an alternate email and the guy said I'll be hearing from them. That was the only time xbox has contacted me about this.

If you are looking for user agreement violations you wont find any, so please just refund my money or points, remove the two (and only) PC games on my account and give me my account back. Or at the very least tell me what is going on! Please!

If you hired a company to do something, and they said it'd take at most 30 days to complete, and hadn't contacted you after two months and to your knowlage little to nothing had been done. Thats a breach of contract isn't it? I contacted xbox quickly enough, the guy was probably still downloading the games to his PC, the IP adress alone should have been enough to see I'm not him.

I am begging you! Please at least tell me what is going on and why it's takeing so long!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

7 to 30 days is just a lie, to give you a false confidence on getting it back fast. I just past the 3 month mark a few days ago. I call them atleast once a week to see what the hell is going on, and a week ago i was told i should have my account back on the weekend, its been 9 days, still nothing. All i can say Rolach is call them weekly, put in a comment that your getting extremely impatient with the way it's being handled. Like you said it should really be that easy, but xbox live hackers tend not to be completely stupid to use their ip address. Add in the fact that they had the FIFA 12 hacks, still no excuse, but a lot of accounts i believe have been hacked.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wow, i'm on day 3 of this process so it looks like I still have quite some time to go before I can get my money back and remove my payment info from xbl for good, I don't care if they offer a dashboard deal of $1 for 24 months, it really isn't worth the hassle of having your card removed or abused by a hacker.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.