Hacked Help

Can some one from the xbox live technical support team please get a hold of me. This is because of a hacked game of WAW i was playing on xbox live multiplayer in free for all that i noticed something wasn't right with the game play.  once the game ended i was sent to the game lobby were i tried to get back in to free for all but none of the options would highlight. You would click on the link an nothing would happen. I also realized that my WAW experience points had went into the negative.  I called your support # sometime back around april 6th with this complaint an was told it was activision's problem. I called them an they explained to me that it was your servers that are responsible for this an not them. To make a long story short you guys told me the only way to correct this is to change my gamer tag to which i find out that xbox live wants to charge me 800 microsoft points. This is un acceptable considering none of this was my fault. I would greatly appreciate a reply to let me know how to get this situation corrected. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

im pretty sure your stuck because you went to a modded game and im really sure that your stuck  but i would honestly call xbox

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Support will not call you back from a post on the forums. You would have to call them. However, being a game specific issue, there is nothing they can do and unfortunately the developers of these games are not doing anything to fix them either. If you want to play these games online again, you'd have to create a new account.

Sorry this didn't help.

no they more then likly put a lock on the account he needs to call and give it a try

Sorry this didn't help.

umm i read about this befor try this look @ you rank did it also go down maybe even back to lvl 1? if so try to get a buddy to go to a reg match and invite you in and lvl up i IDK if this will work but it might

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the info everybody it definetly helps me understand this situation better. I ve called xbox many times an by the sounds of it their giving me the run around. Im gona have to dig deeper.

Sorry this didn't help.