Hacked GamerTag and modded Gamerscore.

First of all, excuse me for my english ! I hope you will understand me, and help me to resolve my problem.

Yesterday, I was playing with my account, everything was ok, and suddenly I get a message : "your gamertag is connected on another xbox" (I don't know the message in english, I translate it from French)

So, I tried to recover it during hours, deleting it and redownload it ! Nothing was working ! I tried one more time, and I succed to get it back ! I changed everything, informations, passwords, etc; but something was wrong with my account ! My gamerscore was changed ! So I did some research, and I heard about GS modification, and I know that you can be banned for that ! I haven't done anything with my GScore, no modification, nothing at all, for various reasons ! I don't to be banned for this type of thing, and because i'm on the xbox live since 2006, i knew a lot of people who where banned for that ! So I know what you can get if you're doing stupid things with GScore ! Now, i'm trying to know what I got to do ! I called the support, they told me that they can't do anything for me...  I got a credit card on my account too, and no transaction was done; everything seems to work great on my account !

So i'm asking this to you : what can I do ? I'm kinda lost, i'm going to buy my Xbox One in a few days; and I want to use this gamertag (it means a lot to me, it was my first account) I really don't want to be banned because of something I've never did !

Thank you a lot; excuse me again for my english, and have a nice day !

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 290 Applies to:

you will not get banned for a modded game score the only thing that will happen is it will eventually get the reset/cheater brand applied to those who can see your account on xbox.com.  now if a score is modded again after a reset THEN that account gets perm banned.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I know that, but I don't want it ! I haven't done anything, i don't want my GS reset because of something i've never done ! If it's possible to delete the modded achievements, i'm ok, but if they want to delete all the achievements (the modded AND the achievements unlocked by me) i'm not ok; I don't want to be banned branded as a cheater and never have the possibilites to unlock the reset achievements because of someone else, you know...

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry it will happen they cannot remove individual ones its all or nothing.  once the reset happens (and it WILL happen) all you can do is open up an unauthorized access claim by calling up support if they find out that it was not you that modded the score they can work with those who reset the score and have the cheater removed but the reset will stay sadly.  if you want to get that score back on those games after the reset your ONLY option is to create a new account :(.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the answer; but seriously, if this happen, I think that Microsoft and the xbox are done for me ! I'm on the xbox live since 2006, spend a lot of money on games, gamertag change, subscription and other things ! And if I got reset because of someone else, i think that gaming is done for me; or maybe on PC, or next gen, but not on xbox one ! I mean, i've been on the live since i'm 12, i'm 20 now ! 8 years ! It's really sad...

Sorry this didn't help.

I'd love to be fixed about what is going to happen ! I want to buy games on demand but if i get GS reset, I won't buy anything... I don't even know what to do...

Sorry this didn't help.

you can get banned for modded gamer score

Sorry this didn't help.

hi

Sorry this didn't help.

Please don't bump old threads

Sorry this didn't help.