Hacked Account

As listed in other posts I had my account hacked and MS points purchased, called customer service and my account was locked that day, 9/8 /2011,  the Rep I talked to told me it would take 20-30 days to investigate.....so I waited.

Around the 25th day i called and gave them the ref. number I was given, all they could tell me then was it was listed and in line to be looked at and there was nothing more they could do and i would have to wait longer, so the 28th day I called and was told the same thing as well as maybe another week , then if i didn't hear from them call back....meanwhile all this time i'm locked out of my account unable to play any of the games i purchased from marketplace as well as online games because i would have to purchase any DLC for the account i am using right now. (also purchased 3 month card for) So far i have missed double point weekend and the release of MW3 for my account.

Every Time I talked to a Rep, i heard the same thing when talking about how i got hacked, "did you give out your PW? use the same password on other sites?" like this is my fault i was hacked, NO... it couldn't be someone/people could have found a way into their (xbox/Microsoft) servers or the like, I'm sure PS didn't think they could be hacked either.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I meant 10/8/2011 not  9/8/2011

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there - we do apologize for the wait, but it sounds like your account is currently under investigation. We know it's frustrating, but please hang tight until the investigation completes, which will hopefully be soon. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.