hacked account

On saturday 2nd 2013 i logged in to my account (MMGbloodmarisa7) i have about 52 friends and was instantly logged out, i was given the message"this account have been logged in on to another xbox 360, so  i tried logging in again and found that all my friends had been removed and that i had left was 11 friends 6 i did not know the other five was the friends and hacker himself.i removed all of them and then proceeded to readd all my friends, he has since this told a friend that he's in the process of getting me removed from xbox live and from cod black ops 2. his gamer tag is [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST GT OR OTHER PLAYERS INFO]. all of these people are hackers.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about this. First thing you need to do is change the password and security proofs on your account. You then need to call support and report the unauthorized access on your account. (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us)

As for the gamer that took over your account, you need to report the player throught the tools on your xbox (provided the tag shows up on your friends list, or recently played list). Report the player, block communications, and mark as avoid.

Remember to keep all your personal information private that could be used to figure out your passwords when playing any game or chatting online. And avoid naming and shaming players in the forum (it's against the rules).

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.