Hacked account maybe???

So I recently bought a new HDD for my 360, and instead of using a transfer cable, i just started from scratch.

I recover my profile D3VIL DJINN fine, but there was a problem with my partners gamertag. We enter her e-mail adress and password, everything went through fine, but after it had downloaded the profile, it comes up with a completly different gamertag, differerent avatar, no bio infomation, no region and no gamerscore. My partner had not used her account for maybe 2 months prior to recovering. Has this account been hacked? the e-mail adress and password was accepted fine, so theres no chance i accidentally logg onto someone elses account. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did she or anyone else in the house hold use the same e-mail address for another account? There can only be one e-mail address per account. If that is the case then she needs to resolve that issue before she can get her account to show properly. Change the Windows Live ID associated with your gamertag

If you think her account was compromised (no one can hack an XBL account) contact support for your region and have them start an UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INVESTIGATION at which time they will LOCK the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yea, i might have to call customer service. No one uses her e-mail address but her, she uses that address for XBL and facebook, thats it. what i find strange is, that her gamertag has changed, which cost 800 points, he friends are missing no gamer score nothing. and her avatar, has turned into something completely different. i tried to create a new gamertag, and use the name she had prior, but it says its in use.....im a bit confused. and to be honest im concerned for my account aswell, my partner does not use her account that often, but i use my account everyday, and have my credit card on it, a few hundred bucks worth of DLC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.