Guy hit me offline 2 times and Submitted player review!

The persons Gamertag is [Mod Removed] He has kicked me offline 3 times now and he has not stopped!   I am tired of not being able to play and I want this resolved!  I do not want people like this ruining Xbox Live for all of us!

Thank You,

-Matt

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="Devil Cybr"]

The persons Gamertag is -   He has kicked me offline 3 times now and he has not stopped!   I am tired of not being able to play and I want this resolved!  I do not want people like this ruining Xbox Live for all of us!

Thank You,

-Matt

[/quote]You are not allowed to name and shame on the forums.  If the person is doing a DOS (Denial of Service) attack on you, then there is nothing that MS can do about that.  It is your ISP that needs to be contacted.  Here is MS's info regarding DOS's  http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/dos-attacks-faq

That jerk!  I'm going to message him now and tell him to stop!  

Is it possible to reset your IP address????   It may also help if you just Report, Avoid, and Block this member all through the console features.....     GOOD LUCK!!!

BTW,  I never understood the need to quote.....  2nd post should be obvious as to Who the comment is directed towards.......... Just sayn.          GOOD LUCK!!!!   (check the link provided)

[quote user="BongKaos"]BTW,  I never understood the need to quote.....  2nd post should be obvious as to Who the comment is directed towards[/quote]The second post was made 10 minutes after the first.

It is quite possible that someone, or several people, could have posted during that time while he was typing his message. 

[quote user="BongKaos"]

BTW,  I never understood the need to quote.....  2nd post should be obvious as to Who the comment is directed towards.......... Just sayn.          GOOD LUCK!!!!   (check the link provided)

[/quote]Pretty much what VoteDC stated.  There have been times where I just responded to the OP, but in the time that I was typing a response, 8 more posts were created and the thread was going in a new direction.  Then some people got confused as to who I was talking to.  My quoting removes any and all doubt about what post I am responding to as well as whom.  It saves on confusion and makes it easier should more than one discussion occur within the same thread.  :)