GTA5 Xbox One?? Leak

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dreamin

Well I'm surprised if anyone honestly thinks this game won't come out for both of the next gen systems. I really don't see them spending 170 mill on something for the last two months of a generation? No, they will wait till next year and then put out a next gen version.. Bigger maps.. Can see XO stating 'bigger Cloud powered and living world' etc..

They know that with all that and much more polished graphics that many will buy another copy. I can't wait until then though as I'm not a 'day one' XO adopter. So I desperately need something new to play which will carry me over to the New Year. I expect GTA to be that game!

Yea, I'd be very surprised if it doesn't come to the Xbox One and PS4, and it's probably been in the works for a while. They're smart not to say anything though since a lot of people might wait if they knew it was going to be out on better systems in just a few months.

This best come to xbox one

It'll likely come out during the spring 2014. Rockstar cashes in by waiting because they get sales for the Xbox 360 version and then when those people get the Xbox One they will eventually get those sales.

I remember rockstar saying they had no plans for GTAV for next gen.  That's why people think it.  Hopefully it does, but if it doesn't, I'll miss out on it because I won't keep my 360 for one game alone.    I'm moving onto Xbox One come Nov 22nd.

@BooBoo

"This best come to xbox one" The last of us is not on xbox one...

I dont think GTA5 needs to come to next gen, yes this is the last two months of current gen, but that doesn't mean people getting next gen day one is not buying gta 5. If anything more people will buy it, as a time killer to next gen. I got it preordered for ps3, and if they decide to make a remake for next gen, ill buy it again. But I think a simple gaikai streaming port will be fine. I rather them make a GTA6 than remake gta 5.

[quote user="beachbum RIZ"]. I rather them make a GTA6 than remake gta 5.[/quote]

They shouldn't really have to "remake" it for the new systems though. The graphics and such on their dev machines are already maxed out beyond what the Xbox One or PS4 could handle, so they could release new versions with enhanced graphics and a few new features here and there with relatively little work.

I'd be very surprised if it doesn't appear on the next gen consoles, the only reason I think they are holding off announcing it as it would affect current gen sales of the game as personally if it was confirmed for Xbox One before the 17th I would wait for the next gen version.

I really doubt it personally