GTA V

i have heard that the release date is november 23rd 2012... anybody else heard this date?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As far as dates go, I believe Rockstar have not set a date. So even though some stores etc are pinning a date, all we know is it is either the 4 quarter or possibly the 1st quarter of next year if it is late.

If history shows us anything rockstar have never had two huge releases in the same year. AS Max Payne 3 is out shortly i would expect GTA 5 to come out next year

One good thing that Rockstar do is wait until a game is finished before they release it!

I didn't like the last one this isn't a game I'm looking forward to.

[quote user="Mister Eee UFK"]

I didn't like the last one this isn't a game I'm looking forward to.

[/quote]

I thought the last one was over praised, that said, it wasn't a bad game. Rockstar rarely make bad games, so I am expecting the same Rockstar expertise on this one.

Thought the last one wasn't bad but it lacked the over the top humour that the previous GTA's had.

Well I say I didn't like it.... it just didn't grip me I couldn't get into it... and it didn't make me want to play it again.

Early next year would be my guess, makes more sense from a business point of view.

See, I like to assume that following Rockstars past they wouldn't release two big games in one year. But, the 4th quarter is the best time for sales in any year and with GTA V being a huge release, I like to assume they would take advantage of this.

Quater 4 does run until march remember