GTA V??

Anyone have any info for GTA V for xbox one??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not happening EVER

Damn...

I wouldn't say that. I would say if it is possible they are making a PC version I could see them also porting it over to xbox one and PS4 (it's popular enough and I bet they could get enough people to double dip. I'd certainly think about it as I'd much rather play on my PS4 than the PS3. And I'm sure some one with an xbox one might feel the same way about one vs. 360. (or one vs. PS3 if they are coming from PS3). Next gen machines are almost always nicer than previous gen to play with (and if they aren't something went seriously wrong ;) ).

that game imo doesnt deserve to be on the next gen anyways lol...think we've had enough port overs and titanfall will be the last port over I purchase.  GTA V took me less then a month to get 100% completion, finish all endings and get bored with the same unbalanced multiplayer as gta IV...i'll wait on GTA VI and hope its better.

Rockstar has officially said before that GTA5 will NOT be coming to the X1 or PS4.

gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-5-ps4-xbox-one-rockstar-games

[quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

that game imo doesnt deserve to be on the next gen anyways lol...think we've had enough port overs and titanfall will be the last port over I purchase.  GTA V took me less then a month to get 100% completion, finish all endings and get bored with the same unbalanced multiplayer as gta IV...i'll wait on GTA VI and hope its better.

[/quote]

Titanfall is not a port. It is being developed for XB1 by Respawn and another developer is doing the 360 version.

cool...good news 24hrs...now im even more excited for it.

[quote user="Lestat573"]Rockstar has officially said before that GTA5 will NOT be coming to the X1 or PS4.[/quote]That's not what Rockstar's response is made in relation to. The site you linked is a poor analysis of original reporting done by The Guardian. Read the original article.

[quote user="LowG187"]

[/quote]

You already have it on 360, why would you rather play essentially the same game again on the One than let Rockstar concentrate on GTA VI?

[quote user="GUN5L1NGER"]

[quote user="LowG187"]

[/quote]

You already have it on 360, why would you rather play essentially the same game again on the One than let Rockstar concentrate on GTA VI?

[/quote]Because I DON'T already have it for the Xbox 360 & would prefer buying it for the next-generation of consoles where it would likely look sharper, run smoother, have far less pop-in (if outright none at all) & also have dedicated servers for online play.