gta v release date

Went into my local blockbuster on friday and asked when they knew gta v came out and they said 27th/28th october this year!

Not really sure if its true or not/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

prob a guess on there part, gta 4 was around june/ july, but near christmas may be more likly for more sales !

GTA 4 was only released in june because it was supposed to be released the october the year before.

No, don't believe a word they say for now.

No offense but you may as well have asked a tramp, no one but Rockstar and Take2 know when GTA V is due for release, anyone else is just speculating.

Any date given is just a guess nothing more

We'll just have to wait 'till it actually comes out in the store I guess.

There is all this talk about release dates but has Rockstar games actually confirmed what formats it will be launched on.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say 360, PS3 and PC.

As everyone has said, Blockbuster can only speculate, same as stores that are dedicated to games can only speculate. While it may be possible that they have received a general date i.e. 'Fall' or 'October 2012' they wont have any specifics. Wait until later in the year and a date will be confirmed.

It hurts to say this but If I was in charge of Rockstar Games/Take Two then I would not release it on the Xbox 360 as MS are too busy focusing on gimmicks like Kinect and Entertainment to care about games.  MS needs a kick up the @@@ followed by a lecture on how to focus on games.