GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

Just read it online from,   http://gearburn.com/2014/04/gta-v-for-pc-xbox-one-and-ps4-reportedly-launching-in-june ,  This could worth the wait if true but also looks about 50/50 with the lack of ANY announcement from Take Two. Maybe they were hoping poeple would keep buying the current gen versions first but it would look completely amazing on this new hardware and make my waiting to play it later so much of a bonus.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They already kicked this one aside. Simple ploy for the website to get hits from people hoping to pre-order.

Wouldn't be surprised as I'm still not convinced there isn't going to be a PC version. I'd buy it again.

Your Link

as cool as that will be i think i will wait for the actually Gta Online too release before i give any more money to rockstar.

Pretty funny how the writer is basing their trust on a store owners Beard. What has this world come too

also OP, Rumors are not allowed on the forums so might want to think twice before posting these threads. But yes, I will wait for a word from Rockstar before I believe anything that is rumored.

Would love to see new single player missions via DLC for the 360

I wouldn't mind new single player either. Although the MP is fun, it never has been and never will be GTA's strongpoint. Nice to have it there but I'd much rather see all the care and attention being put it to prolonging the Single Player lifespan.

They will be separated experiences and games after GTA 5

I firmly believe it will get a release on the new consoles.

I enjoyed it on the 360 ( I wasn't keen on the MP ) but that was enough for me, don't really want to play it all again unless it was a totally new game/story.

Don't care. Already played it. Just like Tomb Raider. Give me new games!