GTA IV: TBOGT

Is this expansion worth it? I've heard it's like San Andreas, anyone recommend it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

It's got some of the old fun stuff back from San Andreas like the parachute and APC. Its defo worth the money, I'd say it’s the most worthwhile DLC on LIVE.

[quote user="B1gBadDaddy"]Is this expansion worth it? I've heard it's like San Andreas, anyone recommend it?[/quote]

its good but i wont compair it to San Andreas.

Im about to download and give it a go :)

Yeah, it's worth it.

I personally enjoyed it much, much more than the main game.

You downloading it or buying the disc version? Got the disc version myself as it also comes with the Lost & Dammed dlc plus it plays independantly of the main game that way (I have since traded in GTA IV)

[quote user="KaoticChemistry"]

Yeah, it's worth it.

I personally enjoyed it much, much more than the main game.

You downloading it or buying the disc version? Got the disc version myself as it also comes with the Lost & Dammed dlc plus it plays independantly of the main game that way (I have since traded in GTA IV)

[/quote]

Not to mention it comes with an extra radio station, Vice City FM. It's probably the best station too.

Definitely worth it in my opinion.

Yeah it's pretty awesome. A lot more fun than the original story, I thought, and some of the stranger missions made me laugh more than anything in the main game. Definitely worth it.

Well I bought it, only got to play for a little bit before. Hitting golf balls at a guy on a driving range? Dancing as you walk through a club? First impressions... I like it!