GTA is "Well underway"

A source who is close to Rockstar Games has told Gamespot that development on GTA 5 is "well underway", with finishing touches like mini-games being finished off the same source also stated that a 2012 release is on the cards.
For more information and updates on the story be sure to either check out my blog here or this post  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I guess I'll just have to wait to see if it's any good.

Hey i read some of your blog...its decent. Thought i'd let you know that you typed Laura & not Lara on your Tomb Raider preview. Not a good look...unless they've changed her name as well as the gameplay!

Good news indeed, can see why they have given it a nice break for a few years before releasing the next one, give the franchise a nice rest and lets the anticipation and want for a new game increase. Still stands out as one of the most fun open world sandbox games you can get...GTA IV still stands up today as a great game

[quote user="mr matty uk"]Its only  a few that dont like the game  because they so called dont GET IT.[/quote]

Yeah.

GTA is one of the more complex series of games we've seen in recent years.

they should make an arnie edition GET TO THE CHOPPA

Why would you give saints row 3 a miss its total different game, if you're a real gamer you would play them both.

ah thank you I didn't realize that I will edit it now :)

i hated the last GTA so i wont be getting it.... its good news though as i get rid of BF for a couple of weeks.

i don't know why people always badmouth the gta games if you don't like it don't buy simple as

Looks like I can give Saints Row 3 a miss then.