GoW Judgement Disc Unreadeable

Ok today 06/10/13 I tried to play GOW JUDGEMENT and when I close the tray of my 360, I got Disc unreadeable, but I played the game before and I didn´t have any problems.

I tried the solution of Xbox Support on Twitter but the same doesn't work:  http://xbx.lv/DscDryv

I tried clear the cache and the same

I tried to play a lot of games and try again and the same

I tried to play without the hard drive and the same..

So what, should I do? Ignoring the fact of buying another console or another game because I already spent my money with the game and it is not my fault that it is not working anymore...

I should appreciate a serious answer. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try installing the game to your hard drive.  With the disc in the tray on the home page of the dash, press X for Game Details then choose Install.  You'll still need the disc in the tray but the game will be read from the hard drive instead of the disc drive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi DarkHeroAvenger,

So to clarify, this is only an issue with the one disc? If so, can we test that disc in a different console as a test? If it is all game discs though and the troubleshooters listed above were not able to help, you will need to set the console up for a repair unfortunately. But let us know the specifics of the issue and we can go from there. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.