GoW 3 console has no internal hard drive?

I recently received the Gears of War 3 limited edition console and when I tried to transfer all my old gaming profiles from my friend's XBOX, there was no internal hard drive to save the data on. We swapped the external on his to mine, so I could download my character stats from Borderlands and found there was nothing to save it to. So he pulled out his thumb drive and loaded all the character profiles onto it from his console, then swapped hard drives again. Only when my console went to configure the drive, it wiped all the data from it in the process. It was compatible but it destroyed all the files, and again when we tried to repeat the process a second time. Is there any way to retrieve my character stats and save them to this console, so I don't have to start Borderlands all over again?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The maroon and black-tatooed Gears of War console comes with an internal 320GB HDD. If yours is registering no storage device, try popping the drive out and back in. If that doesn't work, exchange it at your retailer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.