Goth Vampirella Can Actually Slap Your Face In WWE 2K16!

http://www.craveonline.com/culture/891931-wwe-2k16-will-let-import-face-onto-created-superstar

WWE 2K16 will introduce a brand new feature to the series, allowing players to import faces into the game and use them on their created WWE Superstars. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Knowing how things went with the NBA face import feature, you'll probably get a better result shoving your a$$ in front of the Kinect than your face.." - NEUROTIC HOG

Either one of those options would lead to the same result with me. PERFECTION. :P

"Does this also mean the reverse?  That we could slap Goth in the face?" - Eggnogga

If you're one of those guys who use female characters in games, you can try. Mixed gender matches have been removed from WWE games. (It's not nice to hit a lady... if you're a guy... apparently)

Slapping's overrated. Can't we just pat our backs? Goth is MEAN.

Does this also mean the reverse?  That we could slap Goth in the face?

Knowing how things went with the NBA face import feature, you'll probably get a better result shoving your a$$ in front of the Kinect than your face..

Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks still in it? ;)

If I remember correctly it was on one of the Rainbow Six titles where you could import your face.

My character had some weird sun tan, almost looked like an orange :-/

It's hard to get into WWE now-a-days. I like Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins though. I still watch Goldberg videos all the time. Dude was a beast.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

^ We'll just say the jokes on you... since not only do you not really make my "dream list" of people here I'd love to slap, but I don't even know who you are. lol I tend to skip over most post here. I'll be nice and won't get into why. :P

Jokes on you Gothy - I'm not buying the game!

*in Nelson's voice* HA HA!

LMFAO ... LOL .. heeh yea defo that last one is funny as ..