Got tracking ups but on Microsoft email it says ground takes 3 to 7 business days

Got tracking ups but on email from Microsoft it says ground takes 3 to 7 business days Means if it's ground it will not arrive till 25th or 26th ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

UPS Ground is 4-5 days

3-7 business days anyway would mean it could still arrive by day 4 which would be release.

If you get a valid tracking number, look on the right side of the UPS site.  It will tell you how its being shipped.  Mine is next day air saver.

Tracking says no info yet.. Email says it's ground ups

3-7 days is a general term. I would expect in on release day

Mine said ground as well on the email from Microsoft, but now that my tracking number shows up on UPS, it's listed as UPS Worldwide Saver as the shipping method - being in Canada with the console coming from the US, this is next day air.  Because of that, I wouldn't put too much stock in the method that is shown in the Microsoft email.

this is what mine says when i click on the tracking number.

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

It'll take some time before it appears in the UPS tracking information, and even after it does, it'll likely only indicate that a label has been created for the package.  

It is amazing how people act like they have never had a package shipped to them before lol

UPS ground shipping time depends on how far away you are from the shipper, it can be as little as one day!