Got thrown into avoid me AGAIN after playing overwatch for ONE night after getting out of it.

I got out of avoid me yesterday around mid day after being in the stupid status for about a week and this CONFIRMS that overwatch is the bloody problem.
I was in avoid me for a few days prior to buying overwatch but got out of it for a few weeks then I bought overwatch, I played it for THREE days and instantly got spam reported, especially after playing ranked. 
Got out of avoid me FINALLY after playing with THOUSANDS of people over the week, which should NOT have taken that long and I decided to take advantage of the double XP weekend on overwatch and play with a made for a few hours.
So got up this morning after joking with him I bet this would happen and surprise surprise, message him and he adds the icing on the cake telling me it wasn't today that it happened but LAST NIGHT. So it took a mere few hours to thrown me back into avoid me after playing overwatch.

This is starting to be a bloody joke at this point. I want my bloody reputation reset, and I KNOW it can be done. I am getting really bloody sick of this BS.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:
Answer

As you were told in your other threads rep is nothing to do with support & no one will reset your rep.

You have already been told where to go to find out about rep but here's the link again Rep system

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

umm. If you don't fix your behaviour how do you expect your rep to stay normal

?

Bad sportmanship will land you in the red everytime. Maybe learn to get along with others ?

There is no reset only if you stop being a bad sportman like your interaction above

Thousands of feedback can land you back in the red

Maybr you shkuld start reviewing your behaviour

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.