Got my hacked/Migrated account back, but it's banned

Finally got my account that was hacked and migrated to Russia back.  But also got an e-mail saying it was permanently banned for code of conduct violation, and sure enough it came up as banned after downloading the profile.  I submitted a post to forum area 14 to try to get it taken care of.  But if any mods here can move it along I'd appreciate it.  Pretty absurd after waiting 3 months that I still have this issue.  You think the investigation team would know that any code of conduct violations that occured where from the hackers and make sure to remove any banning before giving the account back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Please make a new thread here to see what the real issue is: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I posted a new thread there last night. The mod just hasn't approved it or commented on it yet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Does the enforcement team work on weekends?  No one threads have been posted over in that forum since 2:36 am EST last night.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is getting very frustrating.  Just got this e-mail in response to my post in forum area 14:

If you feel this occurred while your account was compromised and not in your possession, you may open an 'Unauthorized Access' case by contacting your local Xbox support number. While we work directly with Support during their investigation, please note that they will make all further contact with you regarding the details and results of their proceedings. We will be unable to assist you in this process. Be aware that this process may lock your account out for several days, during which time you will be unable to access Xbox LIVE. Additionally, until such time as the Unauthorized Access claim is substantiated, the suspension of the account will stand as issued.

I already called phone support and they told me to just post there and the enforcement team could take care of it.  Posted another message their with more details (like my SR number) and asking them to unban it as it was out of my control form october until yesterday and the UAI has been conformed and completed.  Will see what the response is to that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Could be you were punished for something you did prior to being hacked. Not accusing you of anything just throwing it out as a possibility.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope.  I didn't have much in my bio, motto was "Let's Go Mountaineers!".  I can't stand people who put offensive stuff on their profiles, and I'm pretty active in reporting violators, so I'd never have anything remotely offensive in my profile.  Never cheat, or mod or even know how to do anything like that.  I'm a 30 something that just plays games, and don't really play online much anymore etc. anyway.  So there's definitely nothing I could have done to get banned.

It's likely from the hacker trying to sell/trade content or something.  Or they just posted something in my bio or whatever.  All the text in their is in Russian as well--though it's just russian for "Code of Conduct" (per Google Translate) which shows the Russian enforcement team banned it after the hacking.  I had noticed the stuff was in Russian before it got locked down as well, but I didn't think to Google translate it before I got locked out of my account.

Anyway, others have posted about getting back accounts banned on this forum as well.  Like I said, I submitted the new thread and also PM'd one of the PET members who just posted recently over there to see if they can deal with it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to forum number 14 again and ask why the account was banned in the first place and then try to get it corrected with Xbox Support. It helps if the know why the account was banned. But you may have to post the question in the forums under a different gamertag because I'm pretty sure they don't respond to the same gamertag twice in those forums for whatever reason

Sorry this didn't help.

I posted again under this one ,and PM'd one of the PET members.  If that doesn't work I'll just call the exceptions analyst at MS corporate who's been helping me (after my BBB complaint) and get him to take care of it.  Just hoping the PET guys over in the forum can deal with it this evening while I'm out so I can finally play some games tomorrow as I won't have much time for gaming this coming week.

Sorry this didn't help.

Decided to go ahead and post there under this secondary tag in case you're right and they won't read the 2nd post or PMs from my main account after responding the first time.  I hate bombarding them with message, but this crap is beyond ridiculous at this point and needs resolved ASAP.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know as a rule that XBLPET don't usually respond to PMs but I do know one of them is pretty good with responding. Can't for the life of me remember who it was but if someone can chime in with their identity then they're likely your best port of call.

Sorry this didn't help.