got hacked (fifa'ed)

i got hacked on lost 1000msp on 4/2/2012 reported it same day with all the information i was wondering how long it normaly takes till i see some sort of movement on this

i know they are investigating it but i was reading other forums and I'm not the first this has happened to i signed on said i was on another console saw i had 3 fifa 12 achievements and now i have no points 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Going by posts on here it's lately been no longer than a week on average. I'd explain why FIFAings (that's now a word because I said so) are happening but if you've seen a few of the other threads you'll have likely seen me explaining it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello there Major,

If you have already contacted your Local Xbox Support telephone support and informed them of the situation, then also check out this article "What to do if your Account has been Compromised."

Other then that, it doesn't take long for the Accounts to be recovered back to it's original owner. Microsoft is investigating these issues, and I'm sure will have it taken care of soon.

Cheers. -Civiks

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks all my points have been fully refunded

Sorry this didn't help.

Good to hear Major. Enjoy your Xbox Live time!

Sorry this didn't help.

I got 'FIFA Hacked' on 4/4/12.. Logged on here and noticed I had 20ms points only instead of the previous day's 2580ms points.. So checked out the purchase history and noticed Premium Gold Package and Jumbo Gold Packs and everytime I'd check on them for more info on them it just sent me to a broken link page..So I googled them and them found out I had been FIFA Hacked so chaned my password for the EA Games website also changed my password for Xbox 360 log in as well as make it download xbox profile and then type in the new password..Next day 5/4/12 rang Customer Support and got them to do an investigation on my Xbox account.. No idea whats going on no emails or fone calls from the Investigation Team..From reading the forums regarding the hacking it going to be a month or 2 month according to what I've read on here before I can get to go back online and play some MW3/BF3/SSX with friends.. If there a link to find out whats happening in the investigation so we can roughly guess how long its going to take, especially when we have our Investigation Reference No.'s..  Miss the good crack and banter I have with the mates I normally play online with thats all..

Sorry this didn't help.

Lately it's been a week on average for UAIs to be resolved going by recent posts.

Premium Gold and Jumbo Gold packs are related to FIFA's ultimate team mode. You buy packs of players with in game currency or real money and then use those players to make up a team which you use to play against others in the mode. The packs are ranked according to the quality of the players contained therein, bronze ones are players from the minnow teams, silver are players from the slightly higher echelons and gold are the likes of Messi and Rooney. It's virtual Baseball cards really.. The rarer cards and the in game currency go for big money on auction sites and some enterprising sorts have worked out that using stolen accounts and the credit cards attached to them maximises their profits. 

It's pretty clever if you look at it objectively.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, MICK. Getting in touch with phone support was the right step to take. Hang in there, they will get back to you with any developments. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Got FIFA'ed 4/7/12 right in the middle of a Mass Effect MP match.  I recognized what was going on right away and got on chat with XBL support.  The worst part was watching my remaining MS points actively being siphoned away while I was online with the technician.  Now my account's on hold while investigations are in efforts.  Seriously MS/EA what's the deal here...shed some light or post some results on closing this loophole down.  I wish I had the opportunity to blow the 10,000 MS points they purchased on Spectre Packs prior to changing my passwords just outta' spite.

Sorry this didn't help.