Got Fifa'd - Microsoft fraud investigation team is useless

Back in the end of December 2011, I purchased a 4000 microsoft points prepaid card. I spent most of it on games and add on's for halo reach and a map pack for black ops. In the end, I still had a decent amount of microsoft points left, enough to buy another dlc but instead, I decided to save it. One day as I decided to browse the game marketplace, I realized that my microsoft points balance had become a 0. At first, I was extremely confused and upset, but thought nothing more, thinking it was just a glitch in the system and it would come back eventually.
After that, as the workload from school was increasing, I stopped playing xbox for about half a year, until summer started. Recently, I decided to google my problem and found that around the time of year, many other people had the same problem with mysterious microsoft point disappearances. Almost all of them had said the same thing - Someone hacked them, spent all their points on dlc for fifa 12, and left two achievements. I immediately checked my game history and sure enough, there were the two achievements for Fifa 12, a game that I have never played nor will ever play, and neither do I know anybody that plays it, especially not on my account. I checked my download history, and i found an item called PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO PACK in my history. I tried clicking on the link but the item is unavailable. I went back to good old google and found out that that item was the for the infamous Fifa 12.                                                                                                                                                                 I called in customer care and immediately explained my problem. A fraud investigation was supposedly sent out to investigate. I was told that my console would be locked for 3-5 days, however, my account was never locked as I had been playing during the entire span of time. Shortly after, i recieved an email from microsoft saying that the team had found no evidence of unauthorized charges. At this point, I was pretty fed up. You would think that after having to hear the same story from so many of it's customers that it's pretty obvious that there was unauthorized purchases if all evidence points in that direction. All the "team" even has to do is verify the date that I purchased my 4000 point card and just add up the amount of digital downloads from there. As it has been more than half a year, I cannot remember exactly how many points I DESERVE to be refunded but it's pretty obvious that no sane person would use all of his remaining microsoft points to buy freaking dlc for a game he has never played, which can be proven by how the only 2 achievements in fifa are the ones where you buy the dlc and make the teams.  

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Update: Case closed, just got another email from microsoft after i called them again, will be recieving the refund in a few days

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Glad to hear this is sorted, iTzChino97. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums and happy gaming to you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.